There are many "trends" in landscaping these days, but one that seems to be becoming more and more popular is crushed rock landscaping. Smoothing and tamping the rocks into place through a pulley-powered system can be a bit time-consuming. Are you also struggling with low maintenance requirements for crushed rock landscapes? In that case, you may navigate here to help yourself eradicate the reason for your struggle.
Image Source: Google
How to Establish a Crushed Rock Landscape
1. Choose a location that receives at least 4 hours of direct sunlight daily.
2. Clear away any existing vegetation and soil.
3. Spread a layer of gravel over the cleared area.
4. Add a thin layer of crushed rock over the gravel.
5. Water the crushed rock surface frequently to keep it moist, and fertilize it as needed with a balanced fertilizer designed for landscapes.
Tips for Cleaning up After the Construction
1. Start by clearing any rocks and debris from the area where the landscaping was installed.
2. Use a power rake to remove large pieces of debris.
3. Use a garden hose to rinse off the areas that have been cleaned.
4. Use a broom or mop to clean the surface of the rocks and soil.
Crushed Rock Landscaping is a great, low-maintenance way to add beauty and texture to your landscape. You can create a variety of looks with crushed rock, from rugged and rough to smooth and polished.