Thai food is known for its bold and fiery flavors. The most common spices used in Thai cuisine are chili peppers, black pepper, cumin, cloves, and cardamom. These spices are used to create a variety of dishes that range from mild to very spicy.
When it comes to spice levels, Thai food can range from mild to very spicy. The most popular dishes tend to be on the milder side, but there are still plenty of options for those who like their food with a little more heat. You may Check this link if you want to learn more about Best thai food.
Image Source: Google
1. Pad thai – This classic dish is made with rice noodles, vegetables, and your choice of protein. It’s typically served with a sweet and sour sauce on the side.
2. Massaman curry – A milder curry that’s perfect for those who don’t like things too spicy. It’s made with potatoes, onions, and your choice of protein in a coconut milk-based sauce.
3. Tom kha soup – A soup made with chicken or tofu, mushrooms, galangal (a type of ginger), and coconut milk. It’s often served with rice on the side.
1. Green curry – A popular curry that’s slightly spicier than massaman curry. It contains green chili peppers, basil leaves, and your choice of protein in a coconut milk-based sauce.
2. Pad see ew – A stir-fried dish made with wide rice noodles, vegetables, and your choice of protein. It’s usually served with a sweet soy sauce.
Assuming you love Thai food as much as we do, we hope this list has given you some inspiration on what to order the next time you're in a Thai restaurant in Montreal. Whether you like your dishes spicy or sweet, there's something on this list for everyone to enjoy.