Find out how to make the United States your permanent residence. Perhaps you have a question about your immigration status that you don't know how to address. It is a smart move to seek legal advice from an immigration lawyer. Many immigrants from other countries live and work in the United States, legally or illegally. 

Sometimes, someone arrives in the United States with a work visa. They find that they want to stay but don't know how to get permanent status. There is a process you must follow if you want to renew a green card or obtain a work visa in America. Hiring an immigration lawyer from is the best way to get help for yourself.

Image Source: Google

An immigration lawyer can help you with any matter you may be interested in in the United States. There are steps you can take to obtain citizenship, a green card, work visa or family visa. You can rest assured that your legal counsel is well-versed in immigration law so you can go through the correct channels to obtain permanent status. 

An immigration lawyer can help you determine your options and guide you through the paperwork. Naturalization, or derivative status, is the best way to become a citizen of the United States. This allows you to live permanently in the United States without having to worry about immigration status. A green card is another way to obtain permanent residence status. 

You have other options to allow you to stay and work in the United States, such as student visas or work visas. Each visa has its own requirements. A qualified immigration lawyer will help you determine which visa you are eligible for. 

Read More